Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Your favorite pics?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet he will allow you also!

    his deviantart gallery is here! Anyway, ask him

    http://pchaos720.deviantart.com/

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! your Ka-OS pics are awesome!

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I said "today" I meant "I hope I can do it today, but because of assignments and stuff, I'll do it in 3 or 4 days"...

    Anyways, here is it, my resource site, and the Sakura pics I promised:

    http://www.angelfire.com/hero/wiseres

    You'll find 3 packs of Sakura Shinguuji pics to download.

    Note: You may need to use right click+save on the links.

    (BTW, and I thought IEspana was slow...)

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! *runs to dl*

  5. #35
    Inactive Member warpedpavilion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im goin to agree with wiseman abou the pic with the bleeding girl....thats just wrong...she is kinda hot tho

  6. #36
    Inactive Member warpedpavilion's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kewl sakura pics

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board, vile Finnish demon!

    That's my friend from real life, Mik, kekeke.

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, so you are Finnish? Cool!

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Angelfire removed my resource page o_o x_x (CEEJ'D). It didn't really violate their ToS, no pr0n, no mere file server, I did a page, labeled it, even wrote a custom stylesheet, oh well. Screw Angelfire, I'll find another site.

    You know of other good hosts for this kind of thing? ;____; Like I had all the time in the world for this >_< Now that I had found a host, it lasts for 2 days.

    And I had uber Sumire Kanzaki pics to post x_x They'll have to wait.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 17, 2004 06:09 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •